Do you think you’ve got what it takes to win one of ellesse’s “My Style My Sound” recording sessions? Or do you know a band or artist who deserves their moment in the spotlight?
ellesse are famous for supporting up-and-coming talent in both sport and music, and now’s your chance to get involved. The winner gets to follow in the footsteps of Not3s, Nina Nesbitt and Billy Lockett, and work with ellesse in the renowned Metropolis Studios in London between 5th and 9th November 2018.
The prize includes:
- 2 tracks that you own, mixed and mastered by award winning engineers
- 2 videos to accompany those tracks
- A supply of limited edition ellesse t-shirts that you can give to your fans
- Your session featured on ellesse social channels
The winner will be chosen by a panel of music industry professionals, including representatives from Metropolis Studios and previous ”My Style My Sound” artists.
To enter, simply share a video of the artist or band on Instagram using the hashtag #entermsms and tagging @ellesseuk
Competition Terms and Conditions
- This competition is open to UK entrants aged 16 and over only
- Entries will close at midnight (GMT) on 28th October 2018
- Entrants must be available for 1 full day, week commencing 5th November 2018 at Metropolis Studios London
- One winner will be selected from all the correct entries received within the opening time and contacted by privately on the appropriate channel. The winner will be contacted by 30th October 2018
- If ellesseUK receives no response from winners within 48 hours of initial contact, we reserve the right to withdraw their place and offer this place to another entry.
- By submitting your entry, you grant ellesseUK the non-exclusive right to use the image on all ellessesocial media channels and in our catalogue.
- The winner’s consent to the use of their images (including those taken on the sessions) and names in publicity and editorial surrounding the competition by ellesseand third parties, which can be featured on marketing materials and published on all online channels.
- The winner’s consent ellesseUK the licence to their music track and lyrics to be used in publicity and editorial surrounding the competition by ellesseand third parties, which can be featured on marketing materials and published on all online channels